"An ounce of loyalty is worth a pound of cleverness." -- Elbert Hubbard
Mobility is at the helm of the technology landscape in the present world. Businesses of all sizes are revamping and innovating themselves in order to leverage mobility.
SynfoSys Mobility expertise enables organizations to be highly productive and customer centric by making information available anywhere anytime on any device!
With over a decade of honed R&D experience, SynfoSys has built Mobility Centre-Of-Excellence (COE) team that works on building mobile solutions for various industry segments. Our Mobility COE brings highly specialized architecture and design capabilities across all major mobile platforms and associated back-end technologies from concept to analytics.
SynfoSys Mobility Service offerings include:Mobile Consulting:
Our expert team will engage with you to get a clear understanding of your existing business processes and roadmap. After assessing the state of the present system, team proposes and make key changes to leverage the power of mobile technology. The steps include:
- Gap Analysis: Evaluate and assess legacy system processes and scenarios
- Mobile app choice: propose the right type of mobile architecture - native, hybrid or web application
- Backend integration: propose the right backend systems from the blend of technologies and services
- Build or buy decision: assist in determining the choice of adoption to buy or to build a solution
- Inclusions: recommendations for feature that determine the future of the app, like integration with social media, analytics, and location based services etc...
Mobile Application Security
Security is vital to any system and so as for Mobile solutions. We have a strong team of mobile and IT security experts that help every solution or service to be verified against nearly every known and possible security threat. Our Mobile Security engagements are based on frameworks built using in-house methodologies and guidelines; fully integrated with best-of-breed security solutions.The core offerings of SynfoSys Mobility Security services are as follows:
- End-to-end Mobile Security Consulting including security assessment, developing a mobility security strategy and enterprise mobile security policies
- Mobile Device Security and Application Management Infrastructure including MDM / MAM product selection; application and device provisioning / de-provisioning policy; procedures for requesting and obtaining mobile devices, applications and services; and its appropriate use and product integration in consonance with the security policy
- Secure Mobile Applications full lifecycle providing methodologies and toolkits for the entire mobile software development lifecycle
- Mobile Data Protection provides customized solutions to guarantee data protection for your data at rest and during transit
Over a decade of our presence in mobility blend helps us to recommend the right type of development approach for your engagement. It could be one of these - native, web or a hybrid app.We provide support for all major platforms that include:
Honed research and vast experience in Mobile arena makes us a partner of choice for companies looking for mobile solutions.
Mobile Device Management: SynfoSys expertise offers a comprehensive set of offerings in enabling secured Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) programs for Enterprises of all sizes. The offerings include complete mobile device management (MDM) lifecycle for smartphones and tablets powered by iOS, Android, Windows and BlackBerry.
Mobile Application Testing and Performance Analysis
Keeping in view the constant changes in mobile applications, we have devised a methodology that helps our testing process brisk and efficient.Our comprehensive mobile application testing coverage includes the following:
- Functional testing for native, hybrid and web applications
- Cross platform testing: iOS, Android, Windows, BlackBerry and HTML5
- Non-functional testing: Performance, stability, security and compliance
- Usability and compatibility testing
- Test automation
Mobile AnalyticsWe provide analytics using device resident and server based capabilities to capture data that includes:
- Number of connected users
- Usage (timestamp, location, device type and platform)
- User behavior and access patterns
- Location and device details
- Expertise in Mobile technologies and architectural best practices
- Strategic mobility consulting capability
- Rich user experience design capability
- Ability to integrate across standard and proprietary back-end systems
- A proven ability to deliver promising mobile applications